ALL PEOPLES CHURCH
Jady Leading Worship @ All Peoples Church
- Perhaps you remember the Iranian man who showed up at church a few weeks ago. After coming he began to meet regularly with a man from the church to discuss who Jesus is and what following Him means. This past week he made the decision to accept Christ!
- Another couple from church had a language tutor who was Iranian. They gave her a Jesus Film video. She eagerly thanked them and said, "I have seen Him!". Twelve years ago Jesus appeared to her in a dream and motioned for her to follow Him. Lets take a moment and celebrate that God is moving among the unreached people of the earth...even here in the USA!
- These next few weeks are full of activities as we gear up for the fall. Join us in praying that God gives us the right strategy to reap a harvest this year!
Just wanted to give you an update on how Mosaic is doing in Seattle. So many of you have journeyed with us as we planted the church there. Things at Mosaic are thriving and growing! Here are a few things that you will love:
- Mosaic now has staff members who were born & raised in Seattle. In church planting, this is a huge landmark!
- More and more families are attending Mosaic. The kids ministry is growing and growing. Praise God, such an answer to prayer!
- This year there is a day and night training school again filled with a diverse group of students who represent many spheres of society.
- Mosaic has it's first two missionaries! Two girls are going to Uganda to serve the long term works going on there with our network of churches. Whoo!!!! We have always said that Mosaic would touch the nations & it IS!
- We attended the annual conference for Antioch Network of Churches in North Carolina this July. It was a great time of refreshment, equipping and clarity for us. Thanks so much for praying for that trip. Plus, our kids LOVED getting to spend the week with Jady's parents.
- Sophie starts pre-K on September 1st. Wasn't she just born???
- Tait's speech continues to surprise us. I know I say it every time, but THANK YOU for praying. His progress is stumping the therapists and we know that God is speeding the process for our little guy.
Blessings to you guys as the school year kicks off. We love living life with each of you and are so grateful for the choice you have made to be involved with us. Much love!