Sophie 'helping' me fill out adoption forms
We had talked about adopting since the time we got married 8 years ago. After our second child was born, we knew we wanted more kids. So, the question arose ' Is this the time to adopt?' We prayed about it and knew that God was leading us to begin the adoption process. In January of 2010, our journey official began.
Our family is excited to be adding a little boy and a little girl from Uganda to our clan. The girl will be named Etta and the boy will be Ford. It is an honor to be able to offer a family to children who have never belonged in one. We are passionate about God's heart for adoption and we are passionate about adding these two to our family. It is a long process and we still have a ways to go.
Want to help???
- Pray that God would set apart just the right kids for our family.
- Pray that God would keep Ford & Etta healthy and strong.
- We are also believing that God would be a Father speaking identity over these kids. That they would know they are loved, wanted, believed in and valuable.
- Pray that God provides the remaining $25,150 we need for the adoption.
2. If you would like to contribute financially it is 100% tax deductible. Follow the instructions underneath the 'Partner With Us' page. Shoot us an email letting us know it is for adoption and we will delegate it accordingly. You can email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will keep you posted as this adventure unfolds!